Blow Bars for Impact Crusher
- Product: Blow Bars for Impact Crusher
- Dimensions: According to drawings
- Hardness: More Than HRC52
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1 piece
- Delivery time: 7- 25 days/ negotiable
- Surface: Shot/Sand blasting
- Applicable equipment: Impact crusher, impact crusher, hammer crusher, compound crusher, fine crusher.
- Material: High Chrome cast iron, high chromium alloy, high manganese steel, wear-resistant alloy steel.
- Measurement inspection: 100 % self-inspection, 3rd party inspection available.
- Production Capacity: 6000tons/ Year
- Certificate: ISO, Material Certificates, SGS Certificate.
- Standard: ANSI, ASTM, ASME, DIN, Jis, BS, EN, GB etc.
- Payment method: wire transfer,etc.
- Packaging Details: Packed by steel pallets.
- Port: Ship from Shanghai Port to the customer’s designated location.
Our Photos for Blow Bars for Impact Crusher:
Blow Bars for Impact Crusher, Hammers and impact plates for impact crushers, High Chrome Plate Hammer used in building materials, ore crushing, railway, highway, energy, transportation, energy, cement, mining, chemical industry and other industries for medium and fine crushing.
Our factory has designed a special casting process for this purpose to avoid the defects such as pores and sand holes that are easy to appear in the high chromium Blow Bars for Impact Crusher casting so that the thickness of the casting is uniform, the metallographic structure is dense, and the degree of wear resistance has been greatly improved.
Blow Bars for Impact Crusher mainly includes a wear-resistant and impact-resistant material, and its main chemical composition includes Fe, C, Mn, Mo, Cr, Ni, V, etc, In which the content of Cr is 26, and the wear resistance is made of high manganese steel More than three times as much.
Depending on the specific working conditions, all wear parts can be ordered as Manganese Steel, high Cr cast iron or Cr-Mo Alloy Steel.
|Model||specification（mm）||Feed size（mm）||Maximum feed size（mm）||Yield（t/h）||power（Kw）||Dimensions（mm）||weight（t）|
Structure and Characteristics:
Blow Bars for Impact Crusher, adding elements such as molybdenum and nickel can also improve the hardenability, and also improve the plasticity and corrosion resistance, but the cost is relatively high. It is necessary to choose whether to add it according to the actual situation of the customer. Molybdenum, nickel, and their content.
EB customizes Blow Bars for Impact Crusher, so that the life of the Blow Bars for Impact Crusher will be prolonged and at the same time save more costs for users.
Q: Can you manufacture Customization products?
A: Yes, we can.
We can produce both standard and special prosucts.
Our can make them according to your drawings and samples.
Q: Do you provide free samples?
A: Yes, usually we provide free samples for testing under the condition of freight paid by customer.
Q: What is the Warranty for our products ?
A: If any quality problems on our side occurred in this period , we will take on the shipping cost and replacement.
Q: Can the products be customized as our need, such as put on our logo?
A: Surely our products can be customized as your need, Put on your logo is also available.
Q: What information do we need to provide to you in order to confirm our parts order?
A: provide us your drawings or detailed specifications for our technical staff could make the drawing.
Q: Do you test all your goods before delivery?
A: Yes, we have 100% test before delivery
A: Transported by DHL, UPS, EMS, Fedex, Air freight, Sea freight.
Q: Do you support drop shipping?
A: Yes, your drop shipping is aviable.
Q: What kind of materials are using for the products?
A: We supply all kinds of high alloy steel castings, including manganese steel castings, high manganese steel, nickel hard castings, chromium molybdenum alloy steel, high chromium white iron castings, etc.
Q: What kinds of products do you offer?
A: We mainly produce various high alloy steel castings, such as mill liners, jaw crusher spare parts, jaw plates, cone crusher spare parts, Crusher Blow Bars, Crusher Hammers, etc.
1. 20-year Foundry Operation Experience.
2. Friendly & High Efficient Technical & Commercial Communication.
3. Professional Export Practices: Exported to +60 Overseas Countries.