Heat Treatment Industry Batch Furnace Trays
- Product name:Heat Treatment Industry Batch Furnace Trays
- Standard:ASTM, JIS, DIN, BSEN, International Standards
- Process:Precision casting, machining, etc.
- Material: High Ni-Cr alloy
- Application:in various types of heat treatment furnaces Industry
- Specifications:Multiple heat &corrosion resistant alloy compositions available
- Material:ZG4Cr25N20S2, ZG4C25Ni35NbW, 2535W2.2848, ZG4Cr28Ni48W5S12(2848W5)Co20 etc.
- The highest heat-resistng temperature can reach to 1300C for some materials.
Our Photos for Batch Furnace Trays:
Our Batch Furnace Trays advantage
- Batch Furnace Trays for Continuous Gas Carbourising that we offer is available in various specifications and sizes.
- We offer these Heat Treatment Fixtures as per the requirement of our valuable clients.
These Heat Treatment Fixtures are highly durable and have wide application in various machinery sectors.designed in order to meet the requirement of several machine manufacturing industries.
- Heat treatment assemblies, Baskets, Baset Trays, stacking trays, Charging Trays,Piers, Annealing Baskets and furnace spares in our inventory of patterns.
- Most of the sizes are standard designs and are compatible with your existing furnace line.
- We can offer you a very quick turnaround from inquiry to delivery.
- We work with your heat treatment team to increase your productivity and thus lowering your overall cost of heat treatmen
- Large inventory of cast tray patterns and designs used in all furnace types and hearth designs such as batch, continuous, pit & box.
- Multiple round, square, rectangular, bolted assemblies and reversible tray designs Cast tray sizes up to 90″ square and 1400# total weight
- Multiple heat & corrosion resistant alloy compositions available
- Multiple molding processes such as investment, lost foam and sand allows for versatility in casting designs Common sizes are often in stock
Heat treatment base trays for furnace base for high quality heat treatment fixtures.
Our regular products are cast basket, stack basket, cast grid, base tray, fan, impeller, loader beam, skid buttons, walking beam, cast retort, cast post, cast link belt, roller, roller rail, etc.
Quality of Batch Furnace Trays :
|Products||Heat treatment fixture, heat treatment trays and grids, baskets, Cast Furnace Tray, chain guides, fans, cast link belts, Batch Furnace Trays|
|ltem:||Heat Treatment Fixture Batch Furnace Trays|
|Shapes:||Multiple round, square, rectangular, bolted assemblies and reversible tray designs|
|Application||Large inventory of cast tray patterns and designs used in all furnace types and hearth designs such as batch, continuous,pit & box.|
|Process||Precision casting/silica sol investment cast method|
|Material||Heat resistant stainless steel|
|High Nickel and high Chrome heat resistant alloys, Cobalt base alloys|
|Quality Control||Chemical analysis by spectrometer|
|Mechanical properties testing, yield point, tensile strength, elongation|
|Non destructive inspection (NDT): ultrasonic, x-ray, dye penetrant test, magnetic particle inspection, eddy current testing, material certificates|
|Technology：||Chemical analysis by spectrometer for each heat, PT 100%(liquid penetrant test), Vl(visual inspect)100%,dimensional check.|
|Inspection||100 % self-inspection. 3rd party inspection available.|
|Heat Treatment||annealing, normalizing, tempering, nitriding, carbonitriding, carburizing and induction hardening|
|Certificate||ISO: 3.1B Material Certificates, SGS Certificate.|
Batch Furnace Trays Professional Design:
Our experienced engineering expert in heat treatment fixtures can help you design or re-design your custom heat treatment fixtures to accommodate your particular application with the latest software such as SOLID WORKS, 3-D Solid Modeling, Auto Cad, to improve part processing quality and increase the life of the alloy.
Batch Furnace Trays Material:
We never use high carbon steel and material easy to thermal deformation. Our heat treatment fixtures are almost made from NiCr alloy with benefits of increased fixture life, light weight, reduced distortion, stable quality and smooth surface of the castings. To give longer service life of the castings, we select only the 100% new raw material like pure nickle plate, FeCr60 chrome alloy, to guarantee the physical properties. We know there are some factories are using recycled material or too much scrapped material leading to lower price but far less service life of the castings, even cracks of the castings, you can trust us that this will never happen at TRUST heat treatment fixtures.
Batch Furnace Trays Cost effective:
Integrated production from mold-making to post-processing is completed in our own factory. This can effectively reduce the manufacturing cost.
Batch Furnace Trays Technology:
We use the most sophisticated casting method silicasol precision casting.
Batch Furnace Trays Strict quality management:
Based on the ISO quality management system and with the introduction of a variety of measurement and analysis equipment, we established a good quality guarantee system to meet the various requirements of customer. We will be your most trusted partners.
Perfect team and excellent company:
Because heat treatment fixtures are not bought in kilo, integrity and service are also very important. At EB, our team provides you with good after sales service and good maintenance plan.
- 13 Year Experience in Heat-resistant Steel Field
- 18 Year Expertise in Wear-resistant Material Fieldt
- 20 Year Customer-made High Quality Castings & Forgings
- The nearest seaport: Shanghai portc
- The nearest airport: Shanghai Pudong airport
- Payment Terms:L/C,TT,West Union,Paypal
- Payment Condition:50% before production, 50% before delivery against complete set of inspection report
- Supply Capability: 10,000 tons per year
- Sample Availability: yes
- Sample Time:15-30 Days
- Packing: Plywood Cases or Steel Crates
- Delivery time: 45 working days per 20 tons regular castings & forgings
- Service: OEM, ODM or Customized
- 20-year Foundry Operation Experience.
- Friendly & High Efficient Technical & Commercial Communication
- Professional Export Practices: Exported to +60 Overseas Countries.