Ball Mill Barrel Liner for Mining Industry
- Ball Mill Barrel Liner for Mining Industry
- Application: Industry
- Dimensions: Drawing
- Product Name: Rubber Liners
- Process: Wear Resistant Casting
- Keyword: Rubber Liners
- Service: OEM ODM
- Packing: Wooden Case
- Size: Customized Size
- Certification: ISO9001-2008
- Quality Control: 100% Inspected
- Supply Ability: 4000 Ton/Tons per Year
- Plywood Case: 1500 x 1000 x 1000mm (Max.)
- 20 feet container: 25 tons (Max.)
- Port: Ship from Shanghai Port to the customer’s designated location.
|Quantity (Kilograms)||1 – 100||101 – 1000||>1000|
|Est. Time(days)||10||17||To be negotiated|
Our Photos for Ball Mill Barrel Liner:
We Still Have：
- Metal Back Rubber Liners
- Heat Resistant Steel Sand Cast Plate
- High-temperature Alloy Plate
- Hardox Plates
- NM Plate
- High Mn Steel Plate
Q: When will make delivery?
A: Delivery Time
Sample Order: 20days after receipt of the full payment.
Stock Order: 10 days after receipt of the full payment.
OEM Order: 40 days after receipt of the deposit.
Q: What kind of materials are using for the products?
A: We supply all kinds of high alloy steel castings, including manganese steel castings, high manganese steel, nickel hard castings, chromium molybdenum alloy steel, high chromium white iron castings, etc.
Q: What kinds of products do you offer?
A: We mainly produce various high alloy steel castings, such as mill liners, jaw crusher spare parts, jaw plates, cone crusher spare parts, Crusher Blow Bars, Crusher Hammers, etc.
Q: What is the maximum weight of a single piece that can be cast, and what is your daily processing capacity?
A: The weight of a single piece that can be cast at one time is 30 tons. The production capacity is 150 tons/working day.
Q: Can you manufacture Customization products?
A: Yes, we can.
We can produce both standard and special prosucts.
Our can make them according to your drawings and samples.
Q: Do you provide free samples?
A: Yes, usually we provide free samples for testing under the condition of freight paid by customer.
Q: What information do we need to provide to you in order to confirm our parts order?
A: provide us your drawings or detailed specifications for our technical staff could make the drawing.
1. 20-year Foundry Operation Experience.
2. Friendly & High Efficient Technical & Commercial Communication.
3. Professional Export Practices: Exported to +60 Overseas Countries.