AS2074 L2A Chute Liner Plate
AS2074 L2A Chute Liner Plate for Shot Blast Machines, Clinker Silo, Port Machinery and Ball Mills, this specification covers a group of white cast irons that have been alloyed to secure high resistance to abrasive wear in the applications of the mining, milling, earth-handling, and manufacturing industries.
We can fabricate the AS2074 L2A Chute Liner Plate as per your material and your sizes.
We’d like to help select suitable material grade for your Liner Plates as per your specific working condition.
Plate Thickness is:
10mm, 12mm, 14mm, 15mm, 16mm, 18mm, 20mm, 15mm, 30mm, 32mm, 40mm, 50mm, 60mm, 80mm, 100mm, 200mm, 500mm, 1000mm.
Section Thickness is: 1 inch, 2″, 3″, 4″, 5″, 8″, 10″, 20″, 30″, 40″.
Material Grade is:
Cr-Mo Alloy Steel (ZG50Cr5Mo, ZG60Cr6Mo, Cr12Mo)
High Cr white iron (BTMCr15Mo, BTMCr20Mo, BTMCr26Mo)
Ni-hard 1: ≥ HB500
Cast Iron Ni-hard 2: ≥ HB550
White Iron Ni-hard 4: ≥ HB600, HB630
Martensitic Cr- Mo Alloy Steel Hardness is: ≥HRC484
Pearlitic Cr-Mo Alloy Steel Hardness is: HB310-375
Our Photos for AS2074 L2A Chute Liner Plate:
- 13 Year Experience in Heat-resistant Steel Field
- 18 Year Expertise in Wear-resistant Material Field
- 20 Year Customer-made High Quality Castings & Forgings
- The nearest seaport: Shanghai port
- The nearest airport: Shanghai Pudong airport
- Payment Terms:L/C,TT,West Union,Paypal
- Payment Condition:50% before production, 50% before delivery against complete set of inspection report
- Supply Capability: 10,000 tons per year
- Sample Availability: yes
- Sample Time:15-30 Days
- Packing: Plywood Cases or Steel Crates
- Delivery time: 45 working days per