Sales Aluminum Welding Rods Low Temperature Aluminium Brazing Rods and Aluminum Welding Stick
Great Welding Effect – With full & smooth welding effect because of internal powder.
With low melting point(647℃~658℃), great weldability and corrosion resistance, high thermal conductivity, high electric conductivity and excellent processing performance.
No Need Solder Powder – You don’t have to use other flux powder with aluminum alloy as the welding core and coating as the salt base. Very convenient and easy to weld.
Widely Use In Life – Suitable for welding or surfacing welding alloy with high strength, good forgeability & good corrosion resistance.
Very Wide Application – It is mainly used for argon arc welding and filling material for pure aluminum, connection with aluminium bus and guide rod of electrolytic aluminium plant and electric power, chemistry, food and so on.
Light Weight & Small Volume – Size of 500*2mm & weight of 3.5g, very easy to bend & carry.
Aluminum Welding Rods Specification:
Quantity: 10PCS / 20PCS / 50PCS (Optional)
Melting Point: 647℃~658℃
Diameter: 2mm / 0.08″
Length: 500mm / 19.7″
Recommended for welding or brazing Aluminum Welding Rods: 1060, 1350, 3003, 3004, 3005, 5005, 5050, 6053, 6061, 6951, 7005, and cast alloys 710.0 and 711.0
Item Wight: Approx. 3.5g / 0.12in (One Aluminum Welding Wire)
Package Size: Approx. 51 * 0.5 * 0.5cm / 20.1 * 0.2 * 0.2in(10PCS)
51 * 1 * 1cm / 20.1 * 0.4 * 0.4in(20PCS)
51 * 3 * 3cm / 20.1 * 1.2 * 1.2in(50PCS)
Package Weight: Approx. 40g / 1.4in (10PCS)
Approx. 75g / 2.6in (20PCS)
Approx. 185g / 6.5in (50PCS)
Our Photos for Aluminum Welding Rods Low Temperature Aluminium Brazing Rods and Aluminum Welding Stick :
Application in Life:
Can be used for a variety of heat sources, such as propane, oxy acetylene and so on. Low-temperature Aluminum Welding Rods can weld almost all white metal, including aluminum, aluminum, cast aluminum, aluminum alloy and dissimilar welding between the above-mentioned metals, even for serious corrosion or oil pollution of white metal, and even that the aluminium alloy that cannot be repaired can be repaired. Applicable to the primary welding operator all-round welding, only a small heating device, after welding the weld strength is generally higher than the strength of the base metal itself, can understand the gas welding operation.
How to Use Aluminum Welding Rods:
Step 1: Clean and polishe the physical surface.
Step 2: Heat the surface of the base material, until the temperature of the wire to the operating temperature of 380℃~400℃, so you can rely on the parent metal heat transfer welding wire to form welds, should not use the flame to burn wire, When the surface temperature of the base metal is sufficient, the wire can flow well and penetrate into the metal capillary.
Step 3: When repairing thin aluminum, as long as the aluminum base metal heated to the appropriate working temperature, and then use the wire back and forth friction melting to form a weld, only with a metal brush melt welding wire to weld at the weld.
Step 4: Use propane gas to weld s mall object, use industrial gas or induction heating device to heat and weld big object, natural slow cooling after welding.
1. The surface of the base metal must be clean.
2. The base metal temperature to reach 400 degrees, including the process of welding the base metal temperature should be maintained at 400℃, and the temperature can be high or low.
10 * Aluminum Welding Wire(10PCS)
20 * Aluminum Welding Wire(20PCS)
50 * Aluminum Welding Wire(50PCS)
- 13 Year Experience in Heat-resistant Steel Field
- 18 Year Expertise in Wear-resistant Material Field
- 20 Year Customer-made High Quality Castings & Forgings
- The nearest seaport is Shanghai port
- The nearest airport is Shanghai Pudong airport
- Payment Terms are L/C,TT,West Union,Paypal
- Payment Condition is 50% before production, 50% before delivery against complete set of inspection report
- Supply Capability is 10,000 tons per year
- Sample Availability is yes
- Sample Time is 15-30 Days
- Packing is Plywood Cases or Steel Crates
- Delivery time is about 45 working days per 20 tons regular castings & forgings
- Service is OEM, ODM or Customized
1. 20-year Foundry Operation Experience.
2. Friendly & High Efficient Technical & Commercial Communication.
3. Professional Export Practices: Exported to +60 Overseas Countries.