4047 Aluminum Sheets Al Plate
4047 aluminum (also known as alloy 4047 and AL4047) is an aluminum silicon brazing or filler alloy with good corrosion resistance. The main difference between alloy 4047 and it’s AL4043 counterpart is its higher silicon content. With 11-13% silicon, AL 4047 is generally used when high fluidity and reduced shrinkage and hot cracking is needed for specific repairs or manufacturing. Additionally, 4047 is suitable at elevated temperatures making it particularly useful in the automotive industry for parts and engine blocks. Other applications include welding filler wires, leak tight joints, housing requirements, window frames, liners such as laser welded covers for microwave integrated circuits, and other similar devices.
|Grade 2014||3.8-4.9||About 0.5||1.2-1.8||About 0.5||1.2-1.8||90.9-93.5|
We can make Aluminum castings with Sand Cast Process, Investment Cast Process, Gravity
Cast Process and DIe Cast Process.
Sand Cast Process
Gravity Cast Process
Investment Cast Process
Die Cast Process
Photos of 4047 Aluminum Sheets Al Plate:
4000 Ton/Tons per Year
Packaging & Delivery
Plywood Case: 1500 x 1000 x 1000mm (Max.)
20 feet container: 25 tons (Max.)
Lead Time :
|Quantity(Kilograms)||1 – 500||501 – 1000||>1000|
|Est. Time(days)||8||17||To be negotiated|
- 13 Year Experience in Heat-resistant Steel Field
- 18 Year Expertise in Wear-resistant Material Field
- 20 Year Customer-made High Quality Castings & Forgings
1. 20-year Foundry Operation Experience.
2. Friendly & High Efficient Technical & Commercial Communication.
3. Professional Export Practices: Exported to +60 Overseas Countries.