6063 Al Alloy Casting & ZL114A Aluminium Parts
Standard for Al Casting Machined Parts :
The melting temperature of 6063 aluminum alloy is above 655 degrees, the extrusion temperature of 6063 aluminum profiles is 490-510, and the extrusion barrel is 420-450. Generally speaking, the temperature design of each extrusion profile is different, but probably It is in this range: the mold temperature is 470-490, which is set according to its own conditions.
The main alloying elements of 6063 aluminum are magnesium and silicon, which have excellent processability, excellent weldability, extruding and plating properties, good corrosion resistance, toughness, easy polishing, color film, and excellent anodizing effect. It is a typical extruded alloy.
6063 aluminum alloy profiles are widely used in building profiles, irrigation pipes, vehicles, benches, furniture, etc. due to their good plasticity, moderate heat treatment strength, good welding performance, and gorgeous surface color after anodizing. Tubes, rods, profiles for elevators, lifts, fences, etc.
Standard Alloy of 6063 Al Alloy Casting & ZL114A Aluminium Parts:
|Types of alloy||Alloy designation||Alloy code||Major Element（Quality Score）/%|
Our Photos for 6063 Al Alloy Casting & ZL114A Aluminium Parts:
We’d like to help select suitable Aluminum Alloys Castings Grade as per your specific working condition.
- 13 Year Experience in Heat-resistant Steel Field
- 18 Year Expertise in Wear-resistant Material Field
- 20 Year Customer-made High Quality Castings & Forgings
- The nearest seaport: Shanghai port
- The nearest airport: Shanghai Pudong airport
- Payment Terms:L/C,TT,West Union,Paypal
- Payment Condition:50% before production, 50% before delivery against complete set of inspection report
- Supply Capability: 10,000 tons per year
- Sample Availability: yes
- Sample Time:15-30 Days
- Packing: Plywood Cases or Steel Crates
- Delivery time: 45 working days per 20 tons regular castings & forgings
- Service: OEM, ODM or Customized
1. 20-year Foundry Operation Experience.
2. Friendly & High Efficient Technical & Commercial Communication.
3. Professional Export Practices: Exported to +60 Overseas Countries.