AG Mill Liners for Mine Mills
The AG Mill Liners plays a huge role in the cement industry now, it is very helpful for us to improve work efficiency and skill level.
1. Alloy: 15%Cr.
2. The Mill Liners are cleaned, sandblasted with a nice surface without any obvious visual defects that
can avoid the normal working of the castings.
3. Hardness: more than HRC60;
4. Microstructure: Fine Martensite + Carbide + retained Austenite(≤6%)
The Combined Self-fastened Boltless Ball Mill Liners
It includes two parts, high wear resistance boltless plates, and highly expandable
riveting plates,which are self-fastened and strengthened to withstand impact from mill balls.
Our Photos for AG Mill Liners:
Chemistry Standard for AG Mill Liners
|High Cr white iron :|
The general advantages in AG Mill Liners are as follows:
In the recent 20 years, our liners have been widely used in large, medium and small ball mills in Chinese power generation, mining, cement,chemical engineering and metallurgical industries and super fine pulverizing equipments. It is the only recommended liner productin the latest standard of the electric-power industry in China.
Pearlitic Chromium-Molybdenum Alloy Steel Series
The Pearlitic Chromium Molybdenum Alloy Steel Liners are widely used in AG Mill,SAG Mill and Ball Mills.
Hardness: HB310-375 (equivalent to HRC33-42)
Impact resistant Value: Ak≥60J (60×10×10mm) in normal ambient temperature.
We can produce pearlitic Cr-Mo steel as per AS2074 Gr. L / 2B.
High Chrome White Iron Series
High Chrome white iron we can produce include 15%Cr, 18%Cr, 20%Cr and 26%Cr.
Under same working condition,the wear performance of High Chrome mill liners is four times of that of high manganese steel liners and twice of that of low Chrome alloy steel liners.
Meanwhile, we can produce high Chrome castings as per AS2027, ASTM A532 and BS4844.
Customer-made Mill Liners
In addition to our patented Boltless Mill Liners, we can produce liners as per the request of customers.
So far, we have been the regular suppliers of mill liners Now, we have supplied steel caps inserted in rubber lifters for SAG mills and AG mills to some mines in Australia and New Zealand.
- 13 Year Experience in Heat-resistant Steel Field
- 18 Year Expertise in Wear-resistant Material Field
- 20 Year Customer-made High Quality Castings & Forgings
- The nearest seaport: Shanghai port
- The nearest airport: Shanghai Pudong airport
- Payment Terms:L/C,TT,West Union,Paypal
- Payment Condition:50% advanced payment by T/T prior to production; 50% payment before shipment against
- Supply Capability: 10,000 tons per year
- Sample Availability: yes
- Sample Time:15-30 Days
- Packing: Plywood Cases or Steel Crates
- Delivery time: 45 working days per 20 tons regular castings & forgings
- Service: OEM, ODM or Customized
1. 20-year Foundry Operation Experience.
2. Friendly & High Efficient Technical & Commercial Communication.
3. Professional Export Practices: Exported to +60 Overseas Countries.