High Purity Zinc Ball
Zinc ball features:
high purity, bright color, dense organization, no slag inclusions, no voids, good electrical conductivity, uniform dissolution,
fast zinc release, etc.
Zinc ball use:
mainly used for electroplated steel plate, electroplated steel cord, electroplated automotive parts and other small electroplated parts
Chemical index of pure zinc balls:
chemical composition% 2
1. All raw materials are high-quality 0 # distilled zinc ingots. The purity of zinc ingots is high and the zinc content is above 99.995%.
The national standard GB / T470-1997 is strictly implemented to ensure the purity of zinc balls.
2.The former is a modern automatic electric furnace production line,
Closed production process to ensure contact with other metals during production, affecting product purity,
The production process strictly implements ISO9001: to ensure that high-quality products and efficient production
can meet customer production needs in time.
3.The quality testing equipment adopts precision atomic absorption spectrophotometer, which is tracked and tested by
the quality inspection department in real time, and implements the “three inspections” quality control
(raw material inspection,process inspection, and finished product inspection). Regular third-party random inspections are conducted
to ensure that the products are qualified.The products have been tested by authoritative organizations,
and all technical indicators fully meet the requirements of EU environmental protection ROHS directive 2002/95 / EC
Our Photos for 99.995% Raw Material High Purity Zinc Ball:
We’d like to help select suitable 99.995% Raw Material High Purity Zinc Ball Grade as per your specific working condition.
|Heat-Treatment Fixture||Wear Resistance
|Cement Mill Liner|
|Radiant Tube||Coal Mill Liner|
|Furnace Roller||Mine Mill Liner|
|Cooler Plates For Cement Plant||High Cr Casting|
|Spray Nozzles||Ni-Hard Casting|
|Melting Pot Castings||Cr-Mo Alloy Steel Casting|
|Slag Pot Castings||High Mn Steel Casting|
|Centrifugal Castings||Wear-Resistant Steel Plate|
|Bolts For Mills & Crushers||Chute Liner|
|Al & Copper Forgings||Ball Mill Lining
Sag Mill Lining
|High Alloy Forgings||Crusher Wear Parts|
|Ductile & Gray Iron Castings||Corrosion Resistant
|Cobalt Alloy Castings|
|Special Alloy Surface Coating &
|Ni Alloy Castings|
|Heat-Treatment Furnaces||Stainless Steel Alloy|
|Drilling Rigs||Non-Ferrous Alloy (Al & Cu)|
We can make High Purity Zinc Ball with Sand Cast Process, Investment Cast Process, Gravity Cast Process and Die
Sand Cast Process
Gravity Cast Process
Investment Cast Process
Die Cast Process
- 13 Year Experience in Heat-resistant Steel Field
- 18 Year Expertise in Wear-resistant Material Field
- 20 Year Customer-made High Quality Castings & Forgings
- The nearest seaport is Shanghai port
- The nearest airport is Shanghai Pudong airport
- Payment Terms are L/C,TT,West Union,Paypal
- Payment Condition is 50% before production, 50% before delivery against complete set of inspection report
- Supply Capability is 10,000 tons per year
- Sample Availability is yes
- Sample Time is 15-30 Days
- Packing is Plywood Cases or Steel Crates
- Delivery time is about 45 working days per 20 tons regular castings & forgings
- Service is OEM, ODM or Customized
1. 20-year Foundry Operation Experience.
2. Friendly & High Efficient Technical & Commercial Communication.
3. Professional Export Practices: Exported to +60 Overseas Countries.