40Cr High Strength Structural Bolt and Nut
1.Material Grade:10.9 Level 40Cr
4.Production Process: Hot forging → Machining & Tapping→ Heat Treatment(Oil Quenching & Tempering) → Blackening Treatment.
5.After heat treatment, the mechanical properties are as follows:
Hardness: ≥HRC30, ensile Strength: ≥1000MPa
8.Package: Packed in one case.
We can help you choose the right grade of bolt and nut according to your specific working conditions
10.Our Photos for 40Cr High Strength Structural Bolt and Nut：
- 13 Year Experience in Heat-resistant Steel Field
- 18 Year Expertise in Wear-resistant Material Field
- 20 Year Customer-made High Quality Castings & Forgings
- The nearest seaport: Shanghai port
- The nearest airport: Shanghai Pudong airport
- Payment Terms:L/C,TT,West Union,Paypal
- Payment Condition:50% before production, 50% before delivery against complete set of inspection report
- Supply Capability: 10,000 tons per year
- Sample Availability: yes
- Sample Time:15-30 Days
- Packing: Plywood Cases or Steel Crates
- Delivery time: 45 working days per 20 tons regular castings & forgings
- Service: OEM, ODM or Customized
- 20-year Foundry Operation Experience.
- Friendly & High Efficient Technical & Commercial Communication
- Professional Export Practices: Exported to +60 Overseas Countries.