- Material Group: NiCr White Iron ASTM A532 Class I Type C, AS2027 NiCr4-600
- Heat treatment Process: quenching & tempering treatment to achieve higher hardness and ideal impact value.
- Microstructure: Fine Martensitic + Carbonate + Retained Austenitic less than 5%
- Application: Mixer Blade
3D Printing Sample Ni-hard Blade Our Capability:
We can cast and heat treat the hard Ni-hard White Iron alloy castings as per the drawings.
We’d like to help select suitable material grade for your wear plates as per your specific working condition.
Chemistry Standard for 3D Printing Sample Ni-hard Blade
Our Photos for 3D Printing Sample Ni-hard Blade:
- 13 Year Experience in Heat-resistant Steel Field
- 18 Year Expertise in Wear-resistant Material Field
- 20 Year Customer-made High Quality Castings & Forgings
- The nearest seaport: Shanghai port
- The nearest airport: Shanghai Pudong airport
- Payment Terms:L/C,TT,West Union,Paypal
- Payment Condition:50% before production, 50% before delivery against complete set of inspection report
- Supply Capability: 10,000 tons per year
- Sample Availability: yes
- Sample Time:15-30 Days
- Packing: Plywood Cases or Steel Crates
- Delivery time: 45 working days per 20 tons regular castings & forgings
- Service: OEM, ODM or Customized
1. 20-year Foundry Operation Experience.
2. Friendly & High Efficient Technical & Commercial Communication.
3. Professional Export Practices: Exported to +60 Overseas Countries.