January 7, 2018, Ni718 burner nozzle castings, totally 3131pieces were delivered to Australia by plane. The batch includes Nozzle Skirt and Squiggle Twig, total weight of 1300kg.
- The material grade for nozzle castings: Ni718 high temperature alloy.We adopted investment cast process to make the nozzles.
- The shape of the outer surface is complicated, and the one end is wavy.MachiningNickel alloy castings is not easy. The inner finish is Ra3.2.The unitweight is about 10kg,which is good for wax lost process.We overcame a lot of difficulties in the process of wax and shell
- Squiggle Twig is lighter, the size and shape are complex.We modified a lot of versions in the design step.We have made a lot of effort in the mold production to ensure the size accuracy and surface finish to Ra3.2.
- We do annealing treatment on the Nickel-based alloy castings:
- Firstly,heating to 900 ℃ in an electric furnace.Secondly,holding for two hours.
Thirdly,cooling to room temperature.
Eternal Bliss Alloy Casting & Forging Co, Ltd.