AZ31B Magnesium Alloy and AZ91D Magnesium Alloy Plate
Magnesium alloys can be divided into two categories according to the manufacturing process: wrought magnesium alloys and cast magnesium alloys.
1. AZ31B magnesium alloy is a wrought magnesium alloy with good mechanical properties and is mainly used for automobile parts, machine parts and communication equipment. Compared with cast magnesium alloy, AZ31B wrought magnesium alloy has higher strength and better plasticity, and is mainly used for thin plates, extrusions and forgings.
2. AZ91D belongs to the category of cast magnesium alloy, which is mainly processed by die casting assisted later processing, and the appearance can be changed by surface methods such as electrophoresis. It is characterized by high specific strength and greatly improved corrosion resistance compared to pure magnesium. It is mainly used for the shells of electrical products, small-sized thin or special-shaped brackets, etc.
Magnesium alloy plate performance
1. The characteristics of magnesium alloy: It is the lightest metal among practical metals. The specific gravity of magnesium is about 2/3 of aluminum and 1/4 of iron. It is the lightest metal among practical metals, with high strength and high rigidity.
Application range: Magnesium alloy is widely used in portable equipment and automobile industry to achieve the purpose of lightweight.
2. Although the specific gravity of magnesium alloy is heavier than plastic, the strength and elastic modulus per unit weight are higher than that of plastic. Therefore, in the case of parts with the same strength, magnesium alloy plate are thinner and lighter than plastic. In addition,
Because the specific strength of magnesium alloy is higher than that of aluminum alloy and iron, the weight of aluminum or iron parts can be reduced without reducing the strength of the parts.
Applications: The size of the LCD screens on mobile phones and laptops has increased year by year, and magnesium alloys are used on their branch support frames and back shells.
3. Heat transfer: Although the thermal conductivity of magnesium alloy is not as good as that of aluminum alloy, it is dozens of times higher than that of plastic. Therefore, magnesium alloy used in electrical products can effectively dissipate internal heat to the outside.
Application: Magnesium alloy is used in the casing and heat dissipation parts of computers and projectors that generate high temperatures inside. The use of magnesium alloy on the casing of the TV can achieve no heat dissipation holes.
4. Electromagnetic wave shielding: The electromagnetic wave shielding performance of magnesium alloy is better than that of electroplating shielding film on plastic. Therefore, the use of magnesium alloy can save the electroplating process of electromagnetic wave shielding film.
1.Magnesium alloy sheet-the specification is 0.3mm-120mm, the grades are AZ31, AZ91, ZK61.
2.Magnesium alloy bars-specifications are Φ3mm—160mm.
3.Magnesium alloy profile—magnesium alloy radiator, flint, magnesium block, etc.
Eternal Bliss Alloy Casting & Forging Co, Ltd.
Our What’s app: 0086-130 930 23772