What are the lightweight fixtures and material optimization measures and ways of heat treat fixtures?
There are ways to reduce the weight of Heat Treat Fixtures:
one is to improve the structure and the other is to select high-quality materials, and carry out lightweight design and manufacturing under the condition of reducing the weight of heat treatment fixtures without shortening their life.
The lightweight and material optimization measures and approaches of Heat Treat Fixtures include:
- Adopting a plate-like welded structure is more advantageous than a cast structure, and a combined structure is better than the overall structure, and full mechanical optimization calculations are performed on the heat treatment fixtures structure.
- Design universal Heat Treat Fixture to avoid preparing two or three sets of fixtures for different workpieces.
- Improve the design of Heat Treat Fixture, so that many workpieces with similar technical requirements can be loaded into fixtures for heat treatment at the same time.
- The design and manufacture of Heat Treat Fixtures should have access to air, gas, and quenching oil to avoid the retention of quenching oil and water in fixtures and fixtures.
- The design of Heat Treat tooling fixtures should be beneficial to improve the uniformity of the temperature in the material zone and the reasonable flow of the atmosphere in the furnace.
Minimize the time that the heat treatment fixture tays outside the furnace or set up protective measures to prevent excessive cooling to reduce the heat loss from the furnace. At present, a kind of reciprocating push rod furnace without the material basket coming out of the furnace is promoted in the market. All the feeding and discharging of these furnaces are carried out in a sealed state, so it has the advantages of reducing heat energy loss and saving atmosphere. Due to the good sealing, stable furnace gas, and greatly improved productivity per unit area, different cycles of heat treatment can be carried out on two or three rows of guide rails, and the mechanism outside the furnace heating zone can be simplified.
|Multy purpose furnace tray||Stacking trays|
|Base tray for heat treatment furnace||Pusher Trays|
|Batch Furnace Trays||Batch skid trays|
|Skid Hearth Trays||Cast furnace tray|
|Grids baskets for heat treating fixtures||Pit Furnace Trays|
|lnvestment casting base tray||Roller hearth trays|
|Car Bottom Trays||Tray Assemblies|
Q: What kinds of products do you offer?
A: We mainly produce various high alloy steel castings, such as heat treatment fixtures, heat-resistant steel tray, heat treating Basket, Radiant Tubes, Furnace Rollers, grate strips, Nodular cast iron Slag Pot, Aluminum Ingot Mold, Lead melting pot.
Q: How To give inquiry?
A: Step 1, please tell us what weight ,dimension, material do you need please.
Step 2, Better help to provide the drawing with above-mentioned details please.
Step 3, when we have enough details, we may quote accordingly.
Q: Can you manufacture Customization products?
A: Yes, we can.
We can produce both standard and special prosucts.
Our can make them according to your drawings and samples.
Q: When will make delivery?
A: Delivery Time
-Sample Order: 20days after receipt of the full payment.
-Stock Order: 10 days after receipt of the full payment
-OEM Order: 40 days after receipt of the deposit.
A:Transported by DHL, UPS, EMS, Fedex,Air freight. sea freight.
Q: After-sales Service?
A: 1 year warranty for all kinds of products;
If you find any defective accessories first time, we will give you the new parts for free to replace in the next order, as an experienced manufacturer, you can rest assured of the quality and after-sales service.
Q: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
A: 1. We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ;
2. We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them, no matter where they come from.
Eternal Bliss Alloy Casting & Forging Co, Ltd.
what’s app:+0086-182 6227 4295