What should be paid attention to in the structural design of heat-resistant steel precision castings?
To facilitate the manufacture of models, core boxes, and easy modeling:
- The shape of the casting should be as simple as possible, so that it can be easy to mold. Try to make the casting parting surface flat and reduce the number as much as possible.
- For the inner cavity of the casting, use the core as little as possible when casting, or not use it. If it is to be used, there must be enough process holes to facilitate exhaust and so on.
- In the drawing direction, there should be a certain structural slope to strengthen the structural strength of the casting.
Reduce the tendency to produce casting defects:
- The wall thickness of the castings should be uniform to prevent defects such as shrinkage holes and hot cracks. It is also necessary to maintain good solidification conditions to prevent problems.
- The connection between the iron walls should avoid sharp corners or metal accumulation. The transition between wall thickness and wall thickness should be carried out gradually to avoid sudden changes to prevent stress concentration.
- If there is a casting hole on the flat wall of the iron part, the convex edge should be used for reinforcement to reduce the wall thickness.
- A large horizontal surface should be avoided in the casting.
In addition, the casting must have good forming properties, and the wall thickness of the casting must not be lower than the specified range.
Q: What kinds of products do you offer?
A: Specializing in the production of various heat resistant steel precision casting, Heat-treatment Fixtures, Heat Treatment Baskets, Heat Treatment Trays, Radiant Tubes, Furnace Rollers, furnace grate bars,Smelting pot, Slag Pot, Aluminum Ingot Mold, etc.
Q: Can you manufacture Customization products?
A: Yes, We can produce both standard and special prosucts.
We can produce by your samples or technical drawings.
We can build the molds and fixtures.
Q: What is the Warranty for our products ?
A: If any quality problems on our side occurred in this period , we will take on the shipping cost and replacement.
Q: What information do we need to provide to you in order to confirm our parts order?
A: provide us your drawings or detailed specifications for our technical staff could make the drawing.