GX6CrNiN27-6 Corrosion Process
GX6CrNiN27-6 Corrosion Process
X6CrNiN27-6 corrosion degree is characterized by improving the internal quality of the workpiece, which is generally not visible to the naked eye. Three: Mo, chromium, and molybdenum play a role in temper brittleness in D406A steel, and play a role in grain refinement.
GX6CrNiN27-6 Corrosion degree material specifications:
Bar specifications: Φ10mm-300mm, length 2 meters to 6 meters; wire specifications: straight or coiled: Φ5.5-25; sheet/strip specifications: foil: less than 0.2mm, thin plate: 0.2-4.0mm, Medium plate: 4-20mm, thick plate: 20-60mm, extra-thick plate: above 60mm; pipes and special requirements can be customized by inquire.
What material is GX6CrNiN27-6? GX6CrNiN27-6 implements standards.
- Billet opening with hydraulic press The characteristic of billet opening with hydraulic press is that the deformation speed is about 30 times lower than that of hammer forging, and the reduction amount per time can be about 3 times higher than that of hammer forging. Under similar conditions, the heating temperature of the steel ingot can be about 20°C higher than that of hammer forging. When the φ360~406mmGH2135 alloy ingot is forged by a 1250t hydraulic press, the surface and internal quality are good when heated to 1140℃. Due to the low working speed of the hydraulic press and the long transport distance of the ingot, the cross section of the ingot must not be too small, otherwise corner cracks will easily occur. Therefore, it is more reasonable to switch to hammer forging after the hydraulic press opens the billet to 300~250mm square. The use of billet opening at a relatively high temperature at a low speed widens the forging temperature range. It can also be used when the cross section is small and cools quickly, so that the thermal effect can ensure the temperature rise and prolong the forging time under the fast forging. It is more difficult to open a 550mm square ingot with a 3000t hydraulic press than an ingot with a diameter of 406mm or less. This is mainly due to the deterioration of the crystallization conditions and serious segregation after the ingot cross-sectional size increases. In this case, attention must be paid to strictly control the heating system (such as heating speed, temperature and uniformity, etc.) to prevent thermal stress and over-temperature. When a larger split is formed, the head remains forged. The hydraulic press opens the billet, and the forging yield can reach about 75% under normal conditions.
A short comment on the main chemical components of GX6CrNiN27-6:
① Nickel is one of the main components, which can improve the strength and toughness of steel and improve hardenability. When the content is high, it can significantly change some physical properties of steel and alloy, and improve the corrosion resistance of steel.
② Chromium is also one of the main components, which can improve the hardenability and wear resistance of steel, and can improve the corrosion resistance and oxidation resistance of steel.
③Copper is one of the auxiliary alloys, and its prominent role is to improve the atmospheric corrosion resistance of ordinary low-alloy steel, especially when it is used in conjunction with phosphorus. The Monel system is essentially a nickel-copper alloy.
④Molybdenum, as one of the auxiliary alloys, can significantly improve the hardenability and thermal strength of steel, prevent temper brittleness, and improve remanence and coercivity. Hastelloy is essentially a nickel-molybdenum alloy.
GX6CrNiN27-6 material heat treatment method and characteristics:
①Solid solution strengthening is an important form of metal strengthening, a phenomenon in which the strength and hardness of metals are increased by forming a solid solution. When the solute content is appropriate, the strength and hardness of the material can be significantly improved, while the plasticity and toughness are not significantly reduced, which is its characteristic.
②Aging enhancement is divided into artificial aging and natural aging. Natural aging strengthening is to strengthen the alloy during room temperature storage; while artificial aging strengthening is to strengthen the alloy during low temperature heating. Both are based on the premise of solid solution strengthening and both are to improve the strength of the alloy.
③ Precipitation strengthening is based on aging strengthening, and the purpose is to strengthen the alloy. The addition of cobalt, tungsten, molybdenum and other elements makes the alloy obtain a high yield strength.
④ Grain boundary strengthening occurs because the grain boundary of the alloy is a weak link at high temperatures. Adding trace amounts of boron, zirconium and rare earth elements can improve the grain boundary strength.
⑤ Annealing: the annealed state is the basic state of the furnace. The essence is to transform high-speed steel from austenite to pearlite. The function is to reduce the surface hardness of high-speed steel, improve the plasticity, in order to facilitate cold deformation processing such as cutting; make the composition of the steel uniform, improve performance, and prepare for further heat treatment; eliminate stress to prevent deformation or cracking. GX6CrNiN27-6 corrosion degree
GX6CrNiN27-6 Operating temperature GX6CrNiN27-6 high temperature alloy hardness Ni-based alloys, especially precipitation-strengthened alloys, contain higher alloying elements such as aluminum and titanium
Four properties of GX6CrNiN27-6 material:
- Mechanical properties: strength, hardness, plasticity, fatigue, impact toughness
- Chemical properties: corrosion resistance, high temperature oxidation
- Physical properties: density, melting point, thermal expansion, magnetism, electrical conductivity
- Process performance: cutting performance, forgeability, castability, weldability.
GX6CrNiN27-6 material delivery status:
- Bars are supplied in forged, black-skinned, polished or polished state;
- Round cakes and ring blanks are supplied in forged state;
- 3. Ring parts are supplied in a solid solution state;
4. The plates are supplied after solid solution, alkali pickling, straightening and edge trimming; the strips are delivered after cold rolling, solid solution, and descaling; the wires are solid solution pickled discs or straight strips. The melted straight bar is delivered in a finely polished state. Plate and strip surface: bright surface, 2B surface, BA (6k) mirror surface, 8K mirror surface, brushed surface, frosted surface, fine plate surface: bright surface, matte surface, matte surface, mirror surface, and can be plated according to customer requirements. .
GX6CrNiN27-6 high temperature performance GX6CrNiN27-6 material application GX6CrNiN27-6 solid solution oil cooling GX6CrNiN27-6 corrosion degree
GX6CrNiN27-6 Shanghai corrosion degree GX6CrNiN27-6 What does the number mean. GX6CrNiN27-6 corrosion degree
Eternal Bliss Alloy Casting & Forging Co, Ltd.
what’s app:+0086-182 6227 4295