Drilling Rigs Sold Worldwide
Type of rig
Due to the different purposes and construction objects of rock and soil drilling and tunneling, there are many types of drilling rigs. Drilling rigs can be classified by purpose, such as core drilling rigs, oil drilling rigs, hydrogeological survey and water well drilling rigs, engineering geological survey drilling rigs, tunnel drilling rigs, and engineering construction drilling rigs. According to drilling methods, drilling rigs can be divided into four categories:
Impact drilling rigs are divided into two types: wire rope impact type and drill pipe impact type. Rotary drilling rigs are divided into the following three types: Vertical shaft type–handle feed type, spiral differential feed type, hydraulic feed type drilling rig; Rotary type–steel rope plus and decompression type, hydraulic cylinder plus and decompression type Type drilling rig; mobile rotary type-full hydraulic power head type, mechanical power head type drilling rig. Vibration drilling rig. Compound drilling rig: a drilling rig that combines functions such as vibration, impact, rotation, static pressure, etc. in different combinations
Vertical shaft drilling rigs are widely used. The original vertical shaft drilling rig series of the Ministry of Geology and Mineral Resources was named XY type, the original vertical shaft drilling rig series of the Ministry of Metallurgical Industry was named YL (metallurgical vertical) type, and the non-ferrous metal industry general company vertical shaft drilling rig series was named CS (crossing mountains) type. The series of vertical shaft drilling rigs is named TK (mining prospecting) type. Vertical shaft drilling rigs cannot be equipped with air compressors. Air compressors can be rented separately.
Scope of application
(1) In the general survey and exploration of mineral deposits, especially in general survey and exploration of non-ferrous metals and rare metals and other mineral deposits, tunnel drilling is used to trace ore deposits, intensified exploration and survey of geological structures to delineate ore bodies, sampling and verification, etc.
(2) In mine excavation, tunnel drilling techniques are commonly used to drill underground observation holes, ventilation holes, drainage holes, gas discharge holes, grouting holes, blast holes, anchor holes and pilot holes for excavating tunnels.
(3) In other fields of geotechnical engineering construction, tunnel drilling equipment and technology can be used for dam foundation slope reinforcement, geological disaster treatment, deep foundation pit support, and underground engineering construction in industrial, commercial, transportation and military aspects.
(4) It is used for the construction of rock and soil foundations such as building foundations, plant foundations, high-speed rail foundations, and highway foundations.
1. The drilling work site should be kept clean.
2. When installing and disassembling the drilling rig, ensure that it is correct and complete.
3. When lifting the mast of the drilling rig, the operator should stand in a safe position.
4. When starting the electric motor, all friction clutches of the drilling rig should be opened.
5. When the drilling rig is working, it is strictly prohibited to remove the protective cover.
6. Before starting work, check the reliability of the braking device, as well as the working performance of the friction clutch and starting device.
7. It is forbidden to check the drill before the motor stops.
8. When the drilling rig is working, it is strictly prohibited to fasten any parts of the drilling rig.
9. When the drilling rig is running, it is strictly forbidden to refuel. Refueling of the pulley on the upper part of the mast should be carried out when the rig is stopped.
10. It is not allowed to work on the mast before the motor stops.
11. No matter what the situation is, when there are people working on the upper part of the mast, no other people are allowed to stay under the mast.
12. In severe weather (heavy rain, heavy snow, icing or strong winds above grade 5), work on the mast is not allowed. At the same time, it is not allowed to use artificial lighting to work on the mast.
13. It is strictly forbidden to use split stranded steel wire rope.
14. It is strictly forbidden to touch the steel wire rope by hand when lifting the drilling tool.
15. Except for the lifting of the drilling rig and the lowering of the drill pipe, the wellhead is strictly prohibited from opening.
16. In order to prevent the drilling tool or the pumping pipe from shaking when taken out of the well, it must be hooked with a hook made of a steel rod with a diameter of 15-20 mm.
17. When cleaning the pumping cylinder, a strong and reliable steel wire rope should be used to form a loop, put it on the lower end of the pumping cylinder, and turn it over.
18. All workers should leave the well when lifting or lowering the casing with a pulley and when the machine is working in fishing.
19. When pulling out the casing with a jack, in order to prevent the casing from falling off, it must be fixed to each other.
20. When the lighting stops (at night), the drilling work should stop. When the drilling tool is still in the well, the drilling tool should be carefully taken out of the well.
1. Items to be checked regularly
1. Check the main structural conditions of the drilling rig, structural connection bolts, structural connection pins, welds of structural parts, basket structure and safety protection conditions, especially before entering the site, please ask a qualified unit to do it Safety performance is tested , and it can be used only after being qualified;
2. Regularly check the condition of various power heads, working cylinders, drill bits and drill rods;
3. Regularly check the wire rope shedding prevention device of the hoist drum, the height of both sides, the condition of the drum wall, and the number of turns of the wire rope tail on the drum, especially the condition of the brake port should be checked at any time.;
4. The inspection of the electrical system, the main inspection items are: special electric box setting and short-circuit protection and leakage protection device, emergency power off switch, electric box shock absorber, fixing of cables on working devices, lighting circuits, and grounding wires are strictly prohibited. Flow zero line, etc.;
Two, Items that the rig should check at any time
1. Check the consolidation of steel wire rope ends;
The content of the wire rope inspection is: the number of wire rope safety loops, the selection, installation, and lubrication of the wire rope, the inspection of the wire rope defects, such as the diameter and wear of the wire rope, the number of broken wires in the wire rope, etc.;
2. Check the pulley system of the drilling rig at any time, the main inspection items are: the condition of the pulley body, the transition pulley anti-skipping device;
3. Inspect the walking system of the drilling rig at any time. The main inspection items are: the pipe running of the pile machine, the condition of the card board and the hook pipe system, and the laying of sleepers;
3. Make a good maintenance record of the drilling rig, and keep a detailed record of the replaced parts, so as to ensure that the parts are used within the validity period or keep track of the next replacement time;
4. If the drilling rig is found to be faulty, the operation should be stopped immediately, and it should not be used until the fault is eliminated.
Eternal Bliss Alloy Casting & Forging Co, Ltd.
Our What’s app: 0086-130 930 23772