A drilling rig is a complex set of machines, which consists of machines, units and mechanisms.
Drilling rigs are mechanical equipment that drives drilling tools into the ground to obtain physical geological data during exploration or mineral resource development. Also known as drilling machine. The main function is to drive the drilling tool to break the rock at the bottom of the hole, and to run the drilling tool in or out of the hole. It can be used to drill cores, ore cores, cuttings, gaseous samples, liquid samples, etc., to explore underground geology and mineral resources.
Composition of drilling rig
Composition: derrick, winch, traveling system, steel wire rope, crane, traveling block, hook;
Role: to run drilling tools, casing, control drill bits and drilling tools.
Composition: turntable, kelly, drill string tap, top drive system, downhole power drilling tools, etc.
Function: Drive drilling tools, drill bits, etc. to rotate and break rocks, screw up and unload drilling tools, and special operations (connect lifting and mud circulation systems).
Composition: vibrating screen, desander, desilter
Function: circulating mud fluid
Composition: motor and diesel engine, etc.
Function: To drive the operation of working machines such as drawworks, turntables, and drilling pumps.
Composition: reducer, clutch, shaft, chain, etc.
Function: The main task of the transmission system is to transfer and distribute the energy of the engine to each working machine. Due to the gap between the characteristics of the engine and the characteristics required by the working machine, the transmission system must include mechanisms such as deceleration, paralleling, reverse rotation, and shifting. Sometimes on the basis of mechanical transmission, there are also hydraulic transmission or electric transmission.
Composition: computer, sensor, signal transmission medium, control actuator, etc.
Role: to control the coordination of various systems. According to the requirements of the drilling technology, each working machine can respond quickly, operate accurately and reliably, and facilitate centralized control and automatic recording. Enables the operator to ensure the safety or normal operation of each part of the drilling rig according to his own wishes.
Composition: The base of the drilling rig is mainly composed of the base of the drill floor and the base of the main auxiliary equipment of the pump and the base, which are generally welded by steel pipes.
Function: It is convenient to install various equipment of fixed drilling rig to meet the requirements of relocation or whole-towing construction. The deep well drilling rig should also facilitate the installation of wellhead blowout prevention facilities and facilitate the operation and maintenance of personnel.
Modern drilling rigs must also have a set of auxiliary equipment, such as power supply, gas supply, water supply, oil supply equipment, equipment storage, blowout and fire prevention facilities, drilling fluid preparation, storage, and processing facilities, as well as various instruments and automatic recording instruments. Drilling in remote areas also requires staff living and resting facilities, and communication equipment such as telephones, radios, and walkie-talkies are needed for communication. Drilling in cold areas requires heating and heat preservation equipment.
The lifting ring and the lifting ring seat are connected by a pin shaft, the lifting ring seat and the hook rod are welded into one body, the cylinder and the hook body are connected by left-handed threads, and a stop block is used to prevent the threads from loosening. The hook body and the cylinder body can move up and down along the hook rod. The function of the inner and outer load springs is to make the stand roots spring up after being loosened.
Organic oil is installed in the cylinder. The seat ring of the thrust bearing divides the oil cavity into two parts, and an oil hole is opened on the seat ring. Due to the damping effect of the oil flow, the shock and vibration of the hook body during the drilling operation are absorbed, and the thread damage of the drill pipe joint can be prevented.
The upper end of the cylinder body is composed of 6 small springs and a positioning plate to form a positioning device. With the help of the friction between the positioning and the annular contact surface of the hoisting ring seat, it can prevent the hoisting ring from turning when the empty elevator is lifted.
1. The drilling work site should be kept clean.
2. When installing and disassembling the drilling rig, ensure that it is correct and complete.
3. When the mast of the drilling rig is raised and lowered, the operator should stand in a safe position.
4. When starting the motor, all friction clutches of the drilling rig should be opened.
5. When the drilling rig is working, it is strictly prohibited to remove the protective cover.
6. Before starting work, check the reliability of the braking device, as well as the working performance of the friction clutch and starting device.
7. It is forbidden to check the drilling rig before the motor stops.
8. When the drilling rig is working, it is strictly prohibited to fasten any parts of the drilling rig.
9. When the drilling rig is running, it is strictly forbidden to refuel. Refueling of the upper pulley of the mast should be carried out when the rig is stopped.
10. It is not allowed to work on the mast before the motor stops.
11. No matter what the circumstances, when there are people working on the upper part of the mast, no other people are allowed to stay under the mast.
12. In severe weather (heavy rain, heavy snow, icing or strong winds above grade 5), work on the mast is not allowed. At the same time, artificial lighting is not allowed to work on the mast.
13. It is strictly forbidden to use cracked wire rope.
14. It is strictly forbidden to touch the wire rope by hand when lifting the drilling tool.
15. Except for the lifting of the drilling rig and the lowering of the drill pipe, the wellhead is strictly prohibited from opening.
16. In order to prevent the drilling tool or the pumping tube from shaking when taken out of the well, it must be hooked with a hook made of a steel rod with a diameter of 15-20 mm.
17. When cleaning the pumping cylinder, a strong and reliable steel wire rope should be used to form a loop, put it on the lower end of the pumping cylinder, and turn it upside down.
18. All workers should leave the well when lifting or lowering the casing with a pulley and when the machine is working in fishing.
19. When pulling out the casing with a jack, in order to prevent the casing from falling off, it must be fixed to each other.
20. When the lighting stops (at night), the drilling work should stop. When the drilling tool is still in the well, the drilling tool should be carefully taken out of the well.
Eternal Bliss Alloy Casting & Forging Co, Ltd.
what’s app:+0086-182 6227 4295