Arc Welding Electrode
Arc Welding Electrode
Our production base for Arc Welding Electrode has five complete production lines and perfect inspection and test system, with an annual production capacity of more than 10000 tons, which are all exported to Europe, America, Southeast Asia and other markets.
Arc Welding Electrode Classification:
- J stands for structural steel welding rod
- Z stands for cast iron welding rod
- T stands for special welding rod
- D stands for cladding electrode
- G stands for chromium stainless steel welding rod
- A stands for stainless steel welding rod
- E stands for welding rod
The structure of modern pressure vessels is basically a welded structure. Welding is one of the main process methods in pressure vessel manufacturing. Welding rods are the most commonly used welding materials.
According to different uses and performances, welding rods can be divided into 9 categories.
- Structural steel welding rods (ordinary low-alloy steels are also included in this category):
The deposited metal of this type of welding rods has certain mechanical properties in a normal temperature natural environment.
- Molybdenum and chromium-molybdenum heat-resistant steel electrodes:
The deposited metal of this type of electrode has varying degrees of high-temperature working capabilities.
- Stainless steel welding rod:
The deposited metal of this type of welding rod has varying degrees of resistance to corrosion by atmospheric corrosive media and certain mechanical properties at normal, high or low temperatures.
- Surface welding electrode:
This type of welding electrode is specially used for surfacing welding on metal surfaces. The deposited metal has a certain degree of resistance to different types of wear or corrosion at room temperature and high temperature.
- Low-temperature welding rod:
The deposited metal of this type of welding rod has certain low-temperature working capabilities under different low-temperature medium conditions.
- Cast iron welding rod:
This type of welding rod is specially used for welding repair or welding cast iron.
- Nickel and nickel alloy welding rods:
This type of welding rod is used for welding, repair welding or surfacing of nickel and aluminum alloys. Some electrodes can also be used for cast iron repairs and dissimilar metal welding.
- Copper and copper alloy welding rods:
This type of welding rod is used for welding, repairing or surfacing of copper and copper alloys. Certain electrodes can be used for cast iron repairs and dissimilar metal welding.
- Aluminum and aluminum alloy welding rods:
This type of welding rod is used for welding, repair or surfacing of aluminum and aluminum alloys.
Eternal Bliss Alloy Casting & Forging Co, Ltd.
Our What’s app: 0086- 182 6227 4295