Annular Groove Liner of Ball Mill
- Commonly used aliases: Liner, cylinder liner, mill liner, ball mill liner, crusher liner, wear-resistant liner, special-shaped liner, step liner, wave liner, flat liner
- Applicable equipment: Mill, vertical ball mill, lattice ball mill, overflow ball mill, tubular ball mill, rod mill, cement ball mill, etc.
- Main material: High manganese steel, new composite materials, modified high manganese steel, new high manganese steel, ultra high manganese steel, super high manganese steel, metamorphic high manganese steel, multiple alloy steel, high (low) chromium cast iron Wait
- Applicable materials: Widely used in cement, silicate products, new building materials, refractory materials, fertilizers, black and non-ferrous metal beneficiation, glass ceramics and other production industries, dry or dry various ores and other grindable materials Wet grinding
Annular Groove Liner Structure and characteristics
1. High wear resistance and impact resistance:
2. High strength and high toughness:
3. High cost performance, strong adaptability:
4. Reduce energy consumption of grinding and improve energy efficiency:
Annular Groove Liner Technical Parameters
|Specification model||Rotating speed of cylinder（r/min）||Ball load(t)||Feed size(mm)||Discharge size(mm)||Yield(t/h)||Motor Power(kw)||total weight(t)|
|Ф3600×4500||17||90||≤25||0.074-0.4||According to process conditions||850||158|
|Ф3600×6000||17||110||≤25||0.074-0.4||According to process conditions||1250||175|
Annular Groove Liner Introduction
There are many types of mill liners, with different functions and effects. Among them, the step liner is the most widely used form of the cement mill rough grinding chamber. Its Archimedes spiral curved surface ensures the mill During operation, the grinding body can be lifted to a certain height in a balanced manner, thereby increasing its effect of impacting and crushing the material, but this liner still cannot overcome the shortcomings of the steel ball in point contact with it.
Round-corner square lining board, corner spiral lining board, groove lining board and other new type of lining board, make the coordination of lining board and grinding body more reasonable. The use of ring-shaped groove activation liner, the output of the mill is increased by about 15%, and the power consumption of the grinding is reduced by 15% to 19%. This is because the 120° arc contact between the steel ball and the liner increases the grinding area. There is a layer of material that is not easy to separate between the ball and the liner, which makes full use of the sliding friction between them, and the grinding efficiency follows improve.
The angle spiral liner changes the movement law of the grinding body in the mill, so that the breakaway angle of the grinding body is variable, so as to enhance the cross penetration and mixing of the grinding body and the material to fully contact the grinding, and the automatic classification of steel balls to improve the powder Grinding efficiency. On the basis of the ring groove activation liner, a new type of energy-saving liner-the ring groove-hyperboloid liner [2, 6] has been researched and developed. This liner makes the lifting of the grinding body more reasonable, and the grinding body and the material are more reasonable. There are more opportunities for contact friction, the output can be further increased by 10% to 18%, and the power consumption can be reduced by 10% to 20%.
The liner is used as the main accessory of the ball mill. Convex groove liner is mainly used in the rough grinding chamber of ball mill. The convex wave groove liner of the ball mill has a lifting angle formed by smooth wave peaks and troughs. When the ball moves on the liner of the ball mill, it can be lifted and dragged with the revolution of the cylinder liner, and it can also roll and rotate during the lifting and dragging process. In this way, it effectively overcomes the shortcomings of traditional ribbed liner with strong ball-carrying ability but poor ball-carrying ability, large corrugated liner and flat ring groove ball mill liner with strong ball-carrying ability and low ball-carrying ability.
The characteristic of this kind of ball mill liner is that when the ball moves from the drop point to the lifting point, the ability to rotate by the wave crest is enhanced; when the ball moves from the lifting point to the throwing point, it is held by the two peaks along the ring of the ball mill to separate the material and The ball is towed to the required working height, at which time the speed and quantity of the ball falling reach the highest value. It overcomes the shortcoming that the groove liner of the lift ball mill (the groove is designed on the step liner) is prone to “dead zone” when the ball moves along the ring direction of the ball mill during operation, which causes the grinding area to be reduced; on the contrary, the convex wave groove liner The wave crest curvature of the plate increases the grinding area, which is equivalent to an increase in the grinding diameter, and overcomes the “pulse motion” generated when the ball slides from the high end of the lifting groove liner to the low end. Acceleration transmission gear and reducer gear teeth. “Pitting corrosion”.
EB produces ball mill liners, compartment plates and other accessories, according to the working conditions and diameters of wet and dry mills, and provides high manganese steel, modified high manganese steel, multi-element alloy steel, high (low) chromium cast iron, etc. A variety of materials for easy selection and use. The ball mill liner can protect the cylinder from direct impact and friction between the grinding body and the material. At the same time, different forms of liner can be used to adjust the movement state of the grinding body to enhance the grinding effect of the grinding body on the material. It helps to improve the grinding efficiency of the mill, increase output and reduce metal consumption.
Our Annular Groove Liner Capability:
- EB can fabricate the Annular Groove Liner as per your material and your sizes.
- EB is a professional manufacturer of high-quality ball mill liners, focusing on wear-resistant ball mill liners for 21 years. The ball mill liners produced by the company are cast from high manganese steel, high chromium cast iron, wear-resistant alloy steel and other materials. Ball mill liners More wear-resistant and longer life than other materials!
Eternal Bliss Alloy Casting & Forging Co, Ltd.
Our What’s app: 0086-130 930 23772